Loading logo
About California Hard Money Direct
  • We are a direct  lenders offering cash out refinance and purchase loans throughout California. We can also help with owner occupied business purpose loans. In addition we offer loans in both 1st and 2nd position.  Our fix and flip program is amongst the most popular being offered today. Whether you are a first-time flipper or a seasoned flipper we will work with you. You need 20% of the purchase price and we will loan you the remaining 80%. We will provide 100% of the rehab money up to a maximum of $150,000. Rates range depend on property location and experience of the borrower. They will range anywhere from 8% up to 9.5% on average. Points also depend on experience and range between 1.5 to 2.5.  If you want straightforward answers and a quick turnaround time give us a call at 800-571-0887. To learn more about us before you call, simply Google California Hard Money Direct Sherman Oaks. We have more five star reviews than virtually any other hard money lender in California. We have Almost 8 decade of reviews from Brokers, Borrowers and Realtors.  We have a simple philosophy. Tell borrowers what you intend to do and then do it without changes or surprises.

  • Minimum Credit Score

  • Fees
    2 points on most deals over $200,000

  • Interest Rate
    Ranging from 7.99% to 10.99%

  • Loan to Value
    Depends on the deal

Open hours today: 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
  • Monday

    7:00 am - 7:30 pm

  • Tuesday

    7:00 am - 7:30 pm

  • Wednesday

    7:00 am - 7:30 pm

  • Thursday

    7:00 am - 7:30 pm

  • Friday

    7:30 am - 7:30 pm

  • Saturday

    8:00 am - 4:00 pm

  • Sunday


  • February 3, 2023 10:34 am local time

California Hard Money Direct's Address: 13547 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA, USA

Reviews for California Hard Money Direct

Rate and review your experience with California Hard Money Direct

  • Be the first to comment!
  • chat
    Add a review
    Request A No Obligation Quote:
    Request A No Obligation Quote: